Demo Site

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The first Lamborghini of spring.

The first Lamborghini of spring.

View

The first Lamborghini of spring., originally uploaded by Steve Brandon.
This Lamborghini Gallardo visited the parking lot of the Merivale Market plaza in Nepean on the first Saturday of spring, exercising the usual exotic car double spot parking privilege. I wonder if it belongs to an Ottawa Senators player?I wrote when I spotted this Aston Martin V8 Vantage that "if only someone would park a Lamborghini here, my life would be complete." Well, I guess my life is complete.Nah. Lamborghini was the biggest exotic car marque that I had yet to photograph in the plaza parking lot, but there's still a couple of major exotic/luxury car marques I have yet to spot there, like Maserati. (The Maserati Coupe CC photos that I posted in February were taken in Nepean, but in a different parking lot.)
hot cars 2010



Popular Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment