Demo Site

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The 2010 Detroit Auto Show is finally here!


View
I’m back from my first day at the 2010 Detroit Auto Show at COBO Hall and it was a fantastic day. I headed out of the house at 6am and drove through some unreal snow on I-94, arriving for the show as it opened at 7am. All of the OEMs are on the main floor this year and there are some awesome cars to be seen with more to be unveiled tomorrow. The show floor is packed this year and although there have been no Earth-shattering unveilings, 2010 is looking to be a great show including the return of the test drive area that engulfs the entire basement.

Over the next two weeks I will bring you a look at each of the major brands and what they have to offer at the 2010 North American International Auto Show. I will give you a quick look at the different cars and trucks shown through each brand and I will also take an in-depth look at some of the coolest and hottest cars and trucks of the 2010 Detroit Auto Show.

Because I love my American iron, I will start by giving you a quick walk through of each of the Big 3 – which thanks to Dodges merger with Fiat will also include a few Italian exotics.

So, enjoy the gallery below from HighHorsepowerPhotography.com, as these are just 21 of the 2000+ pictures I took today – the first of the 14 days. Over the next two weeks I will bring you every angle of every vehicle you want to see from the 2010 NAIAS. If you are planning on attending, my brand reviews will also give you a way to plan out your busy day at the Detroit Auto Show so that you can get the most out of your trip to the 2010 NAIAS!

Stay tuned to the Detroit Autos Examiner for live coverage every day from the 2010 Detroit Autos Show with exclusive high resolution pictures!
Hot cars 2010



Popular Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment