Demo Site

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Peugeot SR1 Is Gonna Steal My Heart


Oh man. Be still my beating heart, but so help me, I am so in love with this car. I don’t even know if I can call it a “dream car,” because I am not even sure I could come up with something so sleek and streamlined and somehow futuristic in my dreams.

You need to keep it hush hush, it has not been officially unveiled yet, but this is the Peugeot SR1 concept, and it is my dream car (well … it is my dream car of the week, but what can I say? I am a girl, it is my prerogative to change my mind on a dime).

Anyway, I love the lines and curves of this car. I love the way the grille and front make it look like it is speeding down the highway even when it is standing still. And bravo for whoever decided to spill the beans using a silver model, because it looks like quicksilver, capable of hitting triple digit speeds in like two seconds flat.




Popular Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment